- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (13.8-oz) can Pillsbury™ Classic Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and press into a 13×18-inch rectangle. Sprinkle cheese over dough. Top with turkey, ham, roast beef and bacon. Starting with long side, roll up dough; press edges to seal.
- Cut dough into 12 slices. Place cut side down into prepared pan.
- In a small sauce pan combine ingredients for glaze. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Spoon glaze over rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.
Source : plainchicken